Comprehensive insights on deception technology, active defence, and how to beat adversaries at their own game.
- Building Visibility in Industrial Networks with DeceptionLearn how Smokescreen helped a large energy company with a complex industrial control systems infrastructure build visibility along with threat detection capabilities without any impact on availability.
- Mitigating Cyber Risks in IT Services With DeceptionLearn how Smokescreen helped an NYSE-listed business process management company detect that their critical identity and access management servers had been made remotely accessible.
- Mitigating 3rd Party Risks for ATMs With DeceptionLearn how Smokescreen’s deception platform helped one of the world’s largest banks detect and contain an ATM network breach originating from a 3rd party managed vendor network.
- The Business Case for Detecting Targeted Cyber AttacksTraditional cybersecurity defences cannot stop targeted attacks that are tailor-made for each victim company. This whitepaper examines why businesses need to defend against them.
- Adversarial-Driven Security for SCADA / ICS SystemsThis white-paper explains how attackers target industrial control systems in the real world, and describes an attack pattern driven approach to defending these systems that actually works.
- Deception Technology for the Next-Gen SOCDeception is great on its own but when combined with your existing security stack, it becomes a force-multiplier. Learn how Smokescreen’s deception platform fits into your SOC.
- The Top 20 Lateral Movement TacticsDive deep into how hackers find assets, escalate privileges, and move around your networks. Learn about the challenges of detecting lateral movement and why catching it is your biggest win.
- A Guide to Evaluating Deception TechnologyAre you evaluating deception solutions? Looking to run a PoC? This guide will help you understand what differentiates effective deception platforms from commodity solutions.
- Deception Technology vs Network Traffic AnalysisThis whitepaper compares how network traffic analysis tools and deception platforms meet the goals of targeted threat detection, high network visibility, and minimised response time.
- Smokescreen vs Fidelis DeceptionThis comparison examines how Smokescreen compares with Fidelis Deception on parameters like detection capabilities, deception realism, and ease of use and deployment.
- Smokescreen vs Attivo NetworksDeception platforms must be highly secure, easy to use, and near impossible to fingerprint. Learn how Smokescreen IllusionBLACK compares with Attivo Technologies on these parameters.
- Deception Technology vs UEBAOrganisations want to detect serious threats with confidence and respond to them swiftly. This whitepaper compares how UEBA and deception solutions meet these goals.
- Smokescreen vs Symantec DeceptionThis competitve comparison explores how Smokescreen stacks up against Symantec Deception on parameters like detection capabilities, deception realism, and ease of use and deployment.
- Deception Technology for Banking and FinanceBanking and Finance networks are a prime target for financially motivated attackers. Learn how Smokescreen enables 26 of the world’s largest banks to detect targeted threats.
- Deception Technology for SCADA / ICS SystemsIndustrial networks require high availability and are therefore hard to secure. Learn how Smokescreen IllusionBLACK helps build visibility in these networks and detect advanced threats.
- Deception Technology for the Healthcare IndustryThe healthcare industry is the #1 target of ransomware attacks. Hackers target patient data and life saving devices and equipments. Learn how deception technology stops them.
- Deception Technology at the World’s Fastest Stock ExchangeLearn how, BSE, the world’s fastest stock exchange, uses Smokescreen’s deception technology to detect advanced threats and cut down its time to know and time to respond metrics.